Accessibility Statement for LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com
This is an accessibility statement from LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com.
Measures to support accessibility
LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
“Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.”
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com:
- Phone: 760-345-9191
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com assessed the accessibility of LuxuryPropertyMarketing.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
If you have problems viewing this website please call 760-345-9191
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Communication
This statement was created on 19 September 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.